✿ welcome to my world...✿

ஐ~I just want to write down all the things that happened in my life...I Love My Life...ஐ

Followers

【来者留意】

Friday, April 23, 2010

Miss HIM Badly






“Dear Dear in the phone...

Darling in the phone....

XD...” 









Yesterday maybe will be the last day that he stay beside me,

accompany me...


Felt sad but just let it be...


I won't ask him to stay more days, 

coz I know at the end also will be the same...HE WILL LEAVE...

I hate the feeling like wanna cry...damn it... 


So, just acccept the truth... 




Stay alone,


also better...


I can do whatever i wan...


I can sing loudly in my room...^^...XD
  


Is quite,


but I like it...


I must start my study d...


final is just around the corner...




But now,


I MISS HIM BADLY...>.<


How...?


What should I do ?


Haizzz...

just can Haizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment