✿ welcome to my world...✿

ஐ~I just want to write down all the things that happened in my life...I Love My Life...ஐ

Followers

【来者留意】

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Passing...HATE...

Sometimes I am thinking too much...
Although I know the matter was passing,
But ,
My heart still feel anxious...


I HATE PEOPLE CHEAT ME...


WHY?


I don't wish to be hurt...
I don't want to be hurt...

I know ,
I am thinking too much...

When I HATE someone...
Yup...is really HATE...
I HATE those girls who like to be third party...Damn...
Dun think that you have the big bust and have a slender figure then you can entice the guys...Shame on you! 
They are no girl's dignity of human personality...
Girls should have a reserved manner...
When I know you were those girls...
I just can say you are licentious and shameless...NOT JUST CHEAP...IS THE CHEAPEST...

This was my feeling...


So girls ,
dun try to be those girls...
What need love or whatever lah...
Is damn gnikcuf reason...
If you need love then go to get from your mummy or daddy...
Sure ,
They will give you a lot...
Don't try to disrupt ppl's relationship...
Keep away from having the dubious relationship...



Don't try to challenge my patient...
I will not tolerant at all...






Just Moody...

No comments:

Post a Comment